Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rest



I've been learning a lot about rest these days. Adam gave a message as Campus House on the topic of rest and it struck me that I'm not doing it as I should. It's been a long process trying to figure out my priorities in life with Campus House, my art, and what I think I would like my future career to be/ look like and I think I have come to (a start of) a plan by knowing that I want rest to be included in my life. I want to always work with the things I love around me. Whether it is creating art from my studio at home or more times than not on the couch in the living room with kitties on either side of me-- or meeting with girls from CSF in my living room. I want my life to be a beautifully creative and warm and while I want to accomplish much, I want to also have a balance of rest in my life.

Here are a few pictures that I have taken. My sweet kits Keela and Fiona, and a chair in my best friends home. All images of rest to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love that my home is a place of rest for you... as you know, the idea of rest is daunting for me as well, so at least my home "gets" it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete