Thursday, January 6, 2011

new year: new projects

Man it's been awhile. I apologize for the lack of posting-- so many things on my mind!

The holidays have come and gone and I am now getting back into the swing of things. I had so many commissions over the Christmas break which kept me very well occupied! Thank you to everyone who made orders with me, I am so happy to have contributed to your holiday season.

Now with Christmas done, I have a few remaining projects to do but have found some time as well to start looking to the things this spring/ summer has to hold. One being my lovely sisters wedding in May and or course, the birth of our first little one. : )

There are several projects I am wanting to complete. I'm starting to design the screen print that we will be doing for my sisters wedding invitations, as well as the programs and other small things here and there. And I have been searching like a mad women on etsy finding little trinkets and lovely things to add to our nursery. Below are a few things I've found that I will either be purchasing myself or making a similar version of. (And if you've never heard of etsy.com-- CHECK IT OUT! It's amazing and a great way to support artists and crafters all over the world.)


This is a beautiful mobile made by LilSproutCreations on Etsy.


I am in LOVE with this quilt! It is so bright and colorful! It is made by tinamagee on etsy.


How adorable is this??????? At first glance it seems like it would be better suited for a boy but should we be having a girl I am fully prepared to screen print this myself onto a pink onesie. : )
This is listed on etsy in RockRiverTees shop.






1 comment:

  1. LOL, of course you will. :)

    I love the colors in those items - they would match my house wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete